You can always check the status of your campaigns by navigating to the "Drip Campaigns" dropdown ➡️ "My Campaigns":
Before you continue ➡️Check here 👀 how to set-up your email account before sending out any campaigns and check here 👀 how to create a campaign!
1. General Overview - track rates
At first glance, you can check the general status (overview) of your campaign, including ⬇️
- How many emails will be sent
- How many emails have already been sent
- How many contacts you have in your mailing list
- Open rate
- Click rate
- Reply rate ("Out of office" emails excluded)
- Bounce rate
- Opt-out rate
2. Detailed Overview - edit, delete, prospect file, change campaign status...
Beneath the "Action" column (right end of screen), there are 3 available actions (icons) for fast changes:
- If clicked on the first one (pencil icon), it takes you to the window where you've built your campaign
- If clicked on the middle one (bin icon), you choose to delete the campaign
- If clicked on the last one (download icon), you can download the file with all prospects, updated with all track rates for each prospect separately (so you can see which prospect opened the email, which one clicked, replied, etc.)
This section shows the individual statistics of your selected campaign. Each statistic can be clicked, to download an individual report, for example, "emails sent statistics".
If you'd like a more detailed overview, click on the Name of the Campaign and you'll see all statistics for your campaign as shown below:
Here you can:
- Edit your Campaign ➡️ Note that once the campaign has been started, you can not do changes of the schedule, but you can edit the email content and add more prospects.
Note #1: To do changes, "pause" the campaign first, do the changes, click "save", then "play" again.
Note #2: If you change the content, the changed email will be sent to the prospects that haven't received the email previously, not to the ones that have already received the previous version of the email. If you add new prospects, the campaign will start for them from the beginning.
Note #3: You can only do changes to your campaign if it's still a running (active) campaign. If it's an already finished campaign, then regardless of any changes you do, it won't be implemented or sent out.
- Edit your email Account
- Download the file with all prospects, updated with all track rates for each prospect separately
- Detail on List Name and List ID that has been used with prospects for the campaign
- Check the Acceptance Rate of your LinkedIn connection requests
- Change the status of your campaign to: Active, Paused or Inactive
- Check all email templates you've set-up within the campaign and the status for each one separately
- Activity timeline of all the prospects within your list (the same as the file you would download above)
By navigating to the "Drip Campaigns" dropdown ➡️ "My Outbox", you can check which emails are: sent out, scheduled or have failed to be sent. You can check this by: Campaign, Sender Email and Time Period.