Short answer ➡️ Not really, but Fair Usage Policy applies 😇
In the case of limitations:
For emails per day within one campaign and from one email account
We suggest that you send to 30 or fewer contacts emails per day, because your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.) has daily limitations which if surpassed, they will mark you as a spammer and block your account. However, Sales.Rocks does not have a strict limit for this case, so we leave it up to you whether you'll take our advice or take the risk to be blocked.
How many email addresses and LinkedIn accounts you can connect
The number of email addresses and LinkedIn accounts you can connect depends on your subscription plan. Each user account can connect 5 email addresses and 5 LinkedIn profiles. The break is as follows:
- 1 User - 5 email addresses and 5 LinkedIn profiles
- 2 Users - 10 email addresses and 10 LinkedIn profiles
- 3 Users - 15 email addresses and 15 LinkedIn profiles
- 4 Users - 20 email addresses and 20 LinkedIn profiles
- 5 Users - 25 email addresses and 25 LinkedIn profiles
- 6 Users - 30 email addresses and 30 LinkedIn profiles
- 7 Users - 35 email addresses and 35 LinkedIn profiles
- 8 Users - 40 email addresses and 40 LinkedIn profiles
- 9 Users - 45 email addresses and 45 LinkedIn profiles
- 10 Users - 50 email addresses and 50 LinkedIn profiles
There are limitations in terms of:
- There is no limitation from our side on how many emails you can send per day in general, if they're sent out from different email accounts and in different campaigns.
- There is no limitation on how many contacts you'll use per campaign.
- There is no limitation on how many campaigns you'll create per day or in general.
- Please check here 👀 for credit usage within the Drip Campaigns
Check the Email Warmer
feature and how you can use it in order to "warm-up" your email account for better delivery rate (more emails to Inbox, less in Spam) 🔥
How to create a LinkedIn (+ Email) Campaign
Hey Sales.Rocky ? This guide will assist you in creating your LinkedIn or LinkedIn+Emails campaigns and hopefully achieving your outreach goal. Before you start using the campaigns, make sure that your LinkedIn connection and/or Email Account for ...
What are the Drip Campaigns?
Our Drip Campaigns are triggered sequences of Emails and LinkedIn actions, which are sent on a pre-defined schedule and standards/conditions by you to your targeted prospects in order to achieve your outreach goal ? This means that you can automate ...
Credit Usage in Campaigns, Image Editor and Warmer
No credits are spent for sending out emails or using the Drip Campaigns in any way EXCEPT when using the personalization option with the Image Editor. Therefore, for every opened email that contains your personalized image, 1 Sales Toolkit credit ...
How to Create an Email Campaign
Hey Sales.Rocky ? This guide will assist you in creating your email campaigns and hopefully achieving your outreach goal. Before you start using the campaigns, make sure that your email account for outreach is properly set up ✔️ Before we continue, ...
Subscription for Drip Campaigns
Before any subscription is made, you'll need to create a Sales.Rocks account first, which makes you a Freemium user after the registration ✔️ We have different User & Credits packages for all company sizes, types and targets, by offering ⬇️ Quarterly ...