Are there limitations within the Drip Campaigns?
Short answer ➡️ Not really, but Fair Usage Policy applies 😇
- There is no limitation from our side on how many emails you can send per day in general, if they're sent out from different email accounts and in different campaigns.
- In the case of limitations for emails per day within one campaign and from one email account: We suggest that you send 40 or less emails per day, because your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook etc.) has daily limitations which if surpassed, they will mark you as a spammer and block your account. However, Sales.Rocks does not have a strict limit for this case, so we leave it up to you whether you'll take our advice or take the risk to be blocked.
- There is no limitation on how many contacts you'll use per campaign.
- There is no limitation on how many campaigns you'll create per day or in general.
- Please check here 👀 for credit usage within the Drip Campaigns
Check the Email Warmer
feature and how you can use it in order to "warm-up" your email account for better delivery rate (more emails to Inbox, less in Spam) 🔥
Credit Usage in Drip Campaigns
No credits are spent for sending out emails or using the Drip Campaigns in any way EXCEPT when using the hyper-personalization option. For every Image or Video personalization within your emails ➡️ 1 credit is deducted from the Sales Toolkit credit ...
What are the Drip Campaigns?
Our Drip Campaigns are triggered sequences of Emails and LinkedIn actions, which are sent on a pre-defined schedule and standards/conditions by you to your targeted prospects in order to achieve your outreach goal
How to Create a Campaign
Subscription for Drip Campaigns
Before any subscription is made, you'll need to create a Sales.Rocks account first, which makes you a Freemium user after the registration ✔️ We have different User & Credits packages for all company sizes, types and targets, by offering ⬇️ Quarterly ...
Campaign Status and Outbox
You can always check the status of your campaigns by navigating to the "Drip Campaigns" dropdown ➡️ "My Campaigns": Before you continue ➡️Check here